Sharing is caring!
How to Use Face ID on Your Apple iPhone or iPad Pro – Apple Support
Apple is a multinational technology company in California. The Company design, develop and sell computers & software to customers. Apple has created huge popularity among customers you can guess from the fact that any of their new launch products are sold within minutes customers love their products.
And that’s why Apple Company always keeps doing something new for its new launches, technology, and new features and more and the same technology has one Face ID on iPhone or iPad Pro which we will talk about in this article in Depth.
How to Use Face ID on Your Apple iPhone or iPad Pro
Secure your iPhone or iPad Pro through the Face ID because it will secure your Apps, Payments authenticate purchases and More all these just only a glance on your iPhone or iPad Pro.
Don’t worry Because I help you to resolve this problem!
Let’s Started the Apple Support Guide so that you clear all about your How Queries
- How to Set up Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
- How to Unlock With Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
- How to Make Purchase with Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
- How to Sign in with Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
How to Set up Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
Set up Face ID
Before you set up Face ID, check on your iPhone or iPad Pro anything that not cover your TureDeath Cameras Whereby Face Id Work Properly because this technology designed to work with your contact and glasses. And one more thing that you keep in your mind when you set up your face ID for your ID on your iPhone or iPad so your arm’s length or closer to your hand at least 10-20 inches then will it work well your Face ID Set UP.
To set up Face ID on your iPhone and iPad Pro:
- First Go to Settings > Then Face ID and Passcode. If asked, Then enter your secured passcode.
- Then Tap on Set Up Face ID on your iPhone and iPad Pro.
- Make Sure Your device in the middle of it all in portrait orientation position And your face in front of your device, and then tap to get started the process.
- Now your face position inside the frame which you will look on your device and move your head to complete that circle but in case you’re not able to do this so can take the further step and tap on Accessibility Options for proceeding
- After complete the process and you finish the first Face ID scan, tap for continue on your Device.
- Now second time move your head to complete the process of the circle.
- Now you can tap on Done.
How to Unlock With Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
When you have completed the Setup of Face ID Now you use it on your iPhone and iPad to unlock the Screen.
- Look at the below where I shared the step by step guide how:
- First, you wake up your iPhone or iPad.
- Now on your iPhone, you have to hold portrait orientation position of your iPhone then glance at it for complete the process and on iPad can hold it portrait or landscape orientation both position but if you hold iPad in landscape orientation so please keep in mind that nothing is covering your TrueDepth camera like figure or something else after that glance at the screen of iPad.
- And the last step if your device screen animates with lock icon from close to open, now you have to swipe up from the bottom of the device screen to unlock
If you love this lock feature so continue with it but if you don’t like then you can turn off this feature just go to setting > Then Face ID & Passcode and tap on unlocking iPhone or iPad.
How to Make Purchase with Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
With Face ID Feature user can purchase with Official Apple Pay
You can see below I shared some steps which you follow with Face ID to authenticate to purchase with Official Apple Pay
To Make Purchase with Apple Pay
Before we start to make sure that you have an Apple Pay set up on your Device (iPhone or iPad) and then Turned on in the setting option > Then Face ID & Passcode. Now follow the below steps.
In a Store to make a Purchase:
- First most important you’re using an Apple iPhone.
- Then for select the card for default card double-click the side button or to another card double-click the side button, now we start default card tap your default card, then select another card.
- And Glance at your Apple iPhone to complete the Face ID authentication process
- Now hold the top of your apple iPhone near the reader of contactless.
- The last step just waits for done and shows a checkmark to screen that means your process has completed.
To make a purchase within an app
- First, the Top the Buy with your Apple buy Button or select the apple pay as the payment method to confirm your payment info.
- Or if you want to use a different card to pay tap > next to your card then,
- For a glance at your Device (iPhone or iPad)double-click on the side button
- And the Last step waits for done and when you see a checkmark on-screen that means you complete your payment for something you purchase.
How to Sign in with Face ID on Your iPhone or iPad Pro
With this Face ID feature, you can use it to sign in certain apps on your iPhone or iPad Pro
I have shared below the step by step apple support guide about how to sign in with face id on your iPhone or iPad
- First, open the app on your device and then tap sign in.
- If you see that allow the app to use your secured username and password
- So, glance at your Device to sign-in on the App.
To Confirm that which apps use the Face ID Feature to sign in, open menu > go to setting > then Face ID & Passcode and tap on other apps.
Keep in mind if you are not prompted to use Face ID to sign in, then you may have to manually sign in to the app first then use this feature with any interruption.
I hope you guys really enjoy this article of Apple Support guide you can also download the app of apple support and can download it on your iPhone or iPad devices.
If you have any suggestion that you want to share with me, then share it in the comment box below, I will be happy to know.