Redmi Company Sold their Redmi K20 Pro 200,000 Unit in the First Sale
The launch of the Redmi K20 Pro at the beginning of this week is the first time in China.
Yes, you heard right the Chines mobile manufacture company Xiaomi has announced about the Redmi K20 Pro, In 1 hour and 45 minutes, they sold 200,000 unit of this mobile in the first sale which is biggest News about this Redmi Mobile.
Redmi K20 Pro Short Specification by Being4u – The Tech Rider
- It’s built around a 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED notch-less display
- It’s K20 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Runs on Android Pie-based MIUI 10 out-of-the-box.
- It also has a 20MP selfie camera which pops up from the top.
- It’s Storage 6GB or 8GB RAM
- It has a triple camera set up at the back which is a combination of 48MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and 8MP telephoto modules.
- It packs a 4,000 mAh battery and comes in four memory configurations.
Redmi K20 Pro: You can take a look at their Pricing Below
|RAM + Storage options||Price in CNY||Price in USD / EUR|
|6GB + 64GB||2,499||$362 / €324|
|6GB + 128GB||2,599||$376 / €337|
|8GB + 128GB||2,799||$405 / €363|
|8GB + 256GB||2,999||$434 / €389|