WhatsApp Web is the Copy of WhatsApp But It is used on a laptop or Desktop. If You’re using Smartphone then You Know very Well About WhatsApp It’s a Very Popular Free Messaging app that is used by millions of users across the Globe and owned by Facebook, Inc.
WhatsApp App Basically runs on Smartphones but You can also Access WhatsApp on Laptops and desktop computers, as long as Your Smartphone is connected to the Internet while using the WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop.
What is the Difference between WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop?
If you want to use WhatsApp on Laptops or Desktops Computer? Then You Can use it in two ways: WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktops.
- WhatsApp Web: It’s a Web Browser-based application of WhatsApp for Laptops or Desktops.
- WhatsApp Desktop: It’s An Application that you can download on your Laptops or Desktops for WhatsApp use.
What is WhatsApp Web?
As we have shared above, the WhatsApp web Same as WhatsApp But you can use only Laptops or Desktop Computer it requires a Browsers to log in through WhatsApp weblink with WhatsApp web QR code And Your WhatsApp QR code doesn’t expire until you reset it or delete Your Account.
Once you’re logged in, Then You can easily access the WhatsApp Account on Desktops Computer and use the all features of the WhatsApp on Desktops including sharing Document, Photos, Audio, Gallery, Videos and More Along also view Friends Status, Can change Own Profile Image and About as well.
How to WhatsApp Web Login on PC?
WhatsApp Web Login is an Easy Process To log in to Your WhatsApp Account on WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, or Portal, You need to use your Smartphone to scan WhatsApp QR code on PC. But Keep in Mind Your Smartphone is continuously connected to the internet so that you can easily connect to WhatsApp We, Otherwise, You can connect to WhatsApp Web Because All process is Depend on the Internet.
To Use WhatsApp Web on Your Laptop or Desktops Computer.
- Open WhatsApp on Your Smartphone.
- Then Tap Menu (three vertical dots) or the Setting icon and Select WhatsApp Web.
- Now Open https://web.whatsapp.com/ on Your Web Browser.
- Then Point Your Smartphone on the Screen to the Capture the QR Code. Like Given Below.
- If you want your laptop or Desktop to remember Your Login every time Then you have to select the ‘Keep me signed-in option’ Given below the Whatsapp Web QR code.
- That’s it, you’re done. Now you’re logged in to WhatsApp Web on Your Pc.
Note: Your Both Devices Pc and Smartphone Actively Connect to the internet connection for WhatsApp Web to work Properly with any Distribution.
How To Log out From WhatsApp Web?
Once you are done using the WhatsApp web and want to Log Out of WhatsApp Web, Follow the Steps Given below on how to logout from WhatsApp Web.
- Log out from your WhatsApp Web on Your computer or Portal, Open WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop.
- Click the Three vertical dots above your chats list > Log out. And Also to Disconnect Your Smartphone Just Tap on the three-dot icon, Next to Select WhatsApp Web –> then ‘Log out from all devices’ option