WhatsApp Web – Web.Whatsapp.com to Send & Receive Free Messages
WhatsApp Web is a WhatsApp Messenger App that allows users to receive or Send the Free Messages from Your Computer or Laptop. It’s a Browser Based Website where you have to scan your Authorized WhatsApp account only It requires you to have your iPhone or Android Mobile Phone Near your computer System so that you can use it on easily.
If WeTalks about The functionality of WhatsApp Web So It’s similar to WhatsApp Mobile App phone and you can instantly send and receive messages through WhatsApp Web. As a user You Can View all Messages like Document, Photos, Video, Location, Payment and More on Your Mobile Phone, iPhone, Mac, Windows, iPad or Android tablets. Because it’s Available on Both Platform Android, Windows and iOS Store and very easy to set up on any of these devices.
How To Use WhatsApp on Your Computer
- First You Open the WhatsApp App on your Android Mobile Phone or iPhone, Tablet.
- Now, open web.whatsapp.com on Your Web Browser on your Computer or Laptop.
- Then, If You are using Android Mobile Phone, click on the Chats Tap then click on three dots at the bottom of the right Corner on your Screen. Second If You’re iPhone or Tablet users Then Go to Setting icon that reads ’WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Then Point Your Mobile Phone or iPhone to Capture the QR Code
- Scan QR Code on Your Computer or Laptop
- Click on done.
How to logout from WhatsApp Web?
To Logout WhatsApp Web on You Computer or Laptop Follow these steps given Below how to logout from WhatsApp Web.
- First Open WhatsApp on your Mobile Device.
- Then Tap on the Settings icon
- Tap on WhatsApp Web. Where show all the active sessions there. Scroll and click on Log out from all Devices.
- Confirm by tapping on Log Out.
- Then You logged out from all the active sessions Releated to WhatsApp Web.
Other Hand you can directly logout from Whatsapp Web Only clicking on Menu icon Menu icon (3 upper-left hand side of Your Screen) or above your chats list > Log out.